Circumcision will lost 20 things as following
- The frena band of soft ridges, the single most pleasure producing zone on the male body. Loss of this densely innervation reduces sensitivity of the remaining penis to about that of ordinary skin.
- Approximatedly half of the temperature reactive smooth muscle sheath ” Dartos Fascia “
- Specialized epithelial Langerhans cells, a component of the immune system.
- About 240 feet of small nerves, including branches of the dorsal nerve.
- Loss thousands of fine touch receptors called Meissner’s corpuscles, the most important sensory component in the foreskin.
- Estrogen receptors: the purpose and value of which are not yet fully understood.
- More than 50% of the mobile penile skin, the multi-purpose covering of the gland, that shields all of the specialized penile skin from abrasion, drying, and callusing by keratin cell layering, and protects it from dirt and other contaminants. The debilitating sexual consequences of keratinizing of the gland penis after circumcision have never been studied.
- The immunological defense system of the soft mucosa, which may produce antibacterial and antiviral proteins such as lysozyme, also found in mothers milk, and plasma cells, which secrete immunoglobulin antibodies
- Loss of lymphatic vessels which interfere immune system
- The frenulum, the very sensitive V shape web like tethering structure on the underside of the gland, usually amputated along with the foreskin, or severed, which destroys its functionality.
- The apocrine glands of the inner foreskin which produce Pheromones, nature’s powerful, silent, invisible behavioral signals to potential sexual partners. Significant to sexuality. Unstudied.
- Ectopic sebaceous glands, which lubricate and moisturize.
- The essential GLIDING mechanism. If unfolded and spread out flat, the average adult foreskin is about 15 square inches, the size of postcard. This abundance of speciallized, self-lubricating mobile skin gives the natural penis smoothly GLIDE in and out within itself – permitting natural non-abrasive masturbation and intercourse, without drying out the vagina or requiring artificial lubricants.
- The pink to red to dark purple natural coloration of the glands, normally an internal organ, like the tongue.
- A significant amount of the penis circumference because its double layered wrapping of loose foreskin. Result is thinning of circumcised penis that full sized intact penis.
- About 1 inch of the erect penis shortening because stretching of skin during penis develop or growing.
- Several feet of blood vessels, frenar artery and branches of the dorsal artery. This interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glands of the penis.
- Loss of penis from complication of circumcision such as infection.
- Loss lives from the complications of medically unnecessary circumcisions.
- Although not yet proved scientifically, subtle electromagnetic “cross-communication” that occurs only during contact between two mucous membranes, and which contributes to the perception of sexual exstasy. In other words, medically unjustified foreskin amputation of boys ultimately diminishes the intensity of orgasms for both men and women!
editor: Gary L. Harryman