Circumcision will lost 20 things as following
- The frena band of soft ridges, the single most pleasure producing zone on the male body. Loss of this densely innervation reduces sensitivity of the remaining penis to about that of ordinary skin.
- Approximatedly half of the temperature reactive smooth muscle sheath ” Dartos Fascia “
- Specialized epithelial Langerhans cells, a component of the immune system.
- About 240 feet of small nerves, including branches of the dorsal nerve.
- Loss thousands of fine touch receptors called Meissner’s corpuscles, the most important sensory component in the foreskin.
- Estrogen receptors: the purpose and value of which are not yet fully understood.
- More than 50% of the mobile penile skin, the multi-purpose covering of the gland, that shields all of the specialized penile skin from abrasion, drying, and callusing by keratin cell layering, and protects it from dirt and other contaminants. The debilitating sexual consequences of keratinizing of the gland penis after circumcision have never been studied.
- The immunological defense system of the soft mucosa, which may produce antibacterial and antiviral proteins such as lysozyme, also found in mothers milk, and plasma cells, which secrete immunoglobulin antibodies
- Loss of lymphatic vessels which interfere immune system
- The frenulum, the very sensitive V shape web like tethering structure on the underside of the gland, usually amputated along with the foreskin, or severed, which destroys its functionality.
- The apocrine glands of the inner foreskin which produce Pheromones, nature’s powerful, silent, invisible behavioral signals to potential sexual partners. Significant to sexuality. Unstudied.
- Ectopic sebaceous glands, which lubricate and moisturize.
- The essential GLIDING mechanism. If unfolded and spread out flat, the average adult foreskin is about 15 square inches, the size of postcard. This abundance of speciallized, self-lubricating mobile skin gives the natural penis smoothly GLIDE in and out within itself – permitting natural non-abrasive masturbation and intercourse, without drying out the vagina or requiring artificial lubricants.
- The pink to red to dark purple natural coloration of the glands, normally an internal organ, like the tongue.
- A significant amount of the penis circumference because its double layered wrapping of loose foreskin. Result is thinning of circumcised penis that full sized intact penis.
- About 1 inch of the erect penis shortening because stretching of skin during penis develop or growing.
- Several feet of blood vessels, frenar artery and branches of the dorsal artery. This interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glands of the penis.
- Loss of penis from complication of circumcision such as infection.
- Loss lives from the complications of medically unnecessary circumcisions.
- Although not yet proved scientifically, subtle electromagnetic “cross-communication” that occurs only during contact between two mucous membranes, and which contributes to the perception of sexual exstasy. In other words, medically unjustified foreskin amputation of boys ultimately diminishes the intensity of orgasms for both men and women!
editor: Gary L. Harryman
Circumcision is primarily performed for cultural or religious reasons.
Many think that foreskin is an unneccessary part of the penis. Many circumcisions are performed because a circumcised father often does not want to feel that he is different from his son.
It is often said that a circumcised penis is cleaner, or easier to keep clean, that an intact penis. Smegma (a natural substance composed of dead skin cells, normal flora, and secretions containing the natural antibacterial agent lysozyme) is more likely to accumulate when the foreskin is present.
Medical reasons for circumcision is 1. reduced risk of urinary tract infections (UTI) 2. reduced penile cancer 3. reduce risk of cervical cancer in partners 4. reduced risk of sexually transmitted disease (STD)
There are contradictory evidence in reduces UTI, but this is strongest reason of medical claims in favour of circumcision, because UTI cause serious condition and need antibiotics treatment. Baby boy in US about 1% have UTI but higher incidence for baby girl. There is evidence that the babies who are breastfed have a lower incidence of UTI.
The foreskin serves three functions: 1. Protective 2. Sensory 3. Sexual
In most cases, the foreskin is stilled fused to the gland penis at birth and will gradually seperate from the gland penis over a variable period of time over the first few years. During the diaper period, the foreskin help to protect gland penis from abrasion with diaper and prevent from contamination with feces. After that period, foreskin keeps the gland penis soft and moist and protects it from trauma and injury.
Inner foreskin and frenulum is pink color part in picture diagram are particularly sensitive and contribute to sexual pleasure. Rich of nerve ending there enhance sexual pleasure and control.
Inner foreskin is mucosa, like the lining of the mouth, which is thinner and different texture and color than skin that cover penile shaft. Frenulum is a particularly sensitive narrow membrane that runs down the ventral groove of the glands and attaches to the inner foreskin.
The ridge band is the interface between inner foreskin or mucosa and the shaft skin. It often “puckers” pass foreword tip of the glands. The band contains smooth muscle fibers, which have elactic property that allow foreskin to be retracted. The ridged band is sensitivity equivalent to that of the lips.
Foreskin provides ample loose skin for the penis to occupy when erect. It is a movable skin sheath for the penis during intercourse, reducing friction and reducing need to use artificial lubricants, and allowing the gland and foreskin to naturally stimulate each other. Warren and Bigelow described some of the physiological functions of the foreskin in sexual activity in British Journal of Sexual Medicine, Sept/Oct 1994.
Parents should know or read as much as possible about circumcision. Surgery is procedure that remove skin sleeve and mucosa that cover gland penis. Parent should observe or know step by step about circumcision procedure. Foreskin has it’s own function that useful throughout male life. After parents learn about advantage of foreskin, you may change your mind about make circumcision as routine procedure for your boys. Important!!! This procedure is irriversible. Circumcision make our children loss many good things through his life. Study more, do less. Cheers.
Circumcision is surgical removal of foreskin. What is foreskin? foreskin is sleeve of skin and mucosa that normally cover the gland penis. Gland penis is the head of the penis. This double layer foreskin which technical term say ” prepuce “.